My Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Avoiding Alimony, Child Custody & Child Custody Mother's Rights
Committed to providing you with reliable service
At Peregrine, Stime, Newman, Ritzman & Bruckner, Ltd, I advocate for clients in Avoiding Alimony, Child Custody and Child Custody Mother's Rights cases. Based in Wheaton, I am familiar with the courts throughout all of Illinois. I draw on my skill and experience to help you resolve your legal problem, and no matter what your case involves, I am focused on a successful result. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
Knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Peregrine, Stime, Newman, Ritzman & Bruckner, Ltd has a thorough understanding of Illinois law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- When you get a divorce, there are many decisions that you and your ex-spouse need to make, including financial support. Alimony, or spousal support, is a major part of divorce law. I work with you to minimize spousal support awards.
- When you are going through a divorce, the well-being of your children is always a top priority. I have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. I am dedicated to protecting your right to raise your child in a healthy environment.
- Mothers often face serious challenges during a divorce or custody battle. I have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. I am dedicated to helping mothers protect their rights and their children.
- Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. There are many decisions you have to make, such as child custody and spousal support. During your divorce, you need an experienced attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. I am dedicated to helping you through the divorce process.
- Changes in your family structure pose many challenges. Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict, or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can help you find solutions for your legal problems. I answer all of your questions as I guide you through your family law matter.
- When parents go through a divorce, they have to decide how to best support their children. At our firm, our goal is to protect your children's right to financial security. I am here to help fathers during their child support case.
- Sometimes, a couple may want to live separately, but do not want to terminate their marriage. If divorce is not the right option for you, legal separation can be a viable alternative. I can help you determine if this is the right choice for you and your family.
- When parents go through a divorce, they have to decide how to best support their children. My goal is to protect your children's right to financial security. I am here to help mothers during their child support case.
- I help couples establish the terms of a settlement agreement either before or after they are married to protect both parties in the event that they later decide to get a divorce. If you need to draft a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement, contact an experienced family law attorney today.
- If you and your spouse are divorcing and have agreed on the terms, I can help finalize your uncontested divorce. I will ensure that legal requirements are satisfied in a prompt, cost-effective manner.
When you retain the services of Peregrine, Stime, Newman, Ritzman & Bruckner, Ltd, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable Wheaton law firm today
Peregrine, Stime, Newman, Ritzman & Bruckner, Ltd sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns. My offices are conveniently located in Wheaton. Call the firm at 630-409-0038 to arrange your free consultation or contact the firm online.